Welcome to Vectrex Wiki
Welcome to the Vectrex wiki! A place for all Vectrexians to gather to discuss the best -- and only -- vector gaming system ever made!
RASTER AND FMV NOT ALLOWED!!
Forget the pixels and the pre-rendered backgrounds, this is a lines-only zone! (Not counting a few of the bitmapped homebrew games, of course!)
- 7/10 Review added for .--. .- -. --.. . .-.. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Tabber to see what rating it got. The game also got added to the How to enlarge your Vectrex screen and Vectrex poems pages as well, so see what new info those entries received as well.
- 5/10 Android Computer Graphics page added. This was the program used for some of the graphics in the infamous Android movie.
- 3/20 War of the Worlds Time Rift started as a stub last month but became a full page today.
- 3/19 Pole Position started off as a stub over four years ago, but just got a bit of a makeover, with a lot more info added, errors corrected, and a review added. So click on the Tabber at the bottom of the page to see how it placed (har).
- 3/15 Review added to Spinball. Click on the Tabber at the bottom of the page to see how it ranked.
Featured articleVectrex community was taken by surprise in 2003 when the announcement of the upcoming, original release of Protector LE was revealed, as programmer Alex Herbert envisioned that the arcade classic of Defender could be brought to the Vectrex. (The rest of the article can be read here.)
(Previous featured articles can be seen here.)
ICQ 8000088. THE OLDEST DUMPS SELLING SERVICE. EU DUMPS. ASIA DUMPS. USA DUMPS. THE FRESHEST TRACKS FOR SALE
I am pleased to welcome you
One of the oldest services of the dumps sales came out in public and looking for new clients. We are looking for real buyers who can use not less 1k pieces of material per month
Are you tired when you see the decline transaction for $100 swipe? Tired of waiting refund of your coins in online shops who mix virgin tracks and old bases? We can help you to solve all this problems
$ Our stuff only from first hand. Only fresh. Main principle of our service this is selling one base of dumps in one time. We are dont need to mix fresh dumps with shit because we are just dont have old tracks in stock. $ Only exceptional rate. Valid rate each of our base always around 100%. It means that the answers pos terminals such as hold call, lost, card error, etc with our product, you never will see $ We accept all the traditional methods of payment like btc/ltc/wu/mg and we are ready to solve any problems associated with the payment of our services $ Price, replace time, etc negotiated individually with each customer
At the moment we are gaining customers in the EU, ASIA and USA. Welcome friends
ICQ contact of support: 8000088 Main jabber id of support you can get via ICQ
sniffed dumps, dumps for sale, europe dumps, vendor of dumps,track 1 + track 2, vendor of dumps, vendor of dumps, dumps service, asia dumps, fresh dumps
A few pages of interest
A few things to get you started with!
- List of Vectrex games (note: it's divided into three sections, so keep on scrolling...down...WAAAAAAAY down...also, check out the Catalog of non-gaming Vectrex demos as well)
- List of Vectrex personnel (note: like the above, this is in three sections)
- How to write an article specifically for this site. Even veteran wiki contributors should check out this page for formatting specifically for this wiki, although it could turn out to be simpler than others.
- Also, be sure to share your story as to when you first got your Vectrex (or just an interesting one that happened at some point)! There are also several polls to vote in, and you don't even need to have a Wikia account in order to do so, so check them out and vote!
- Yes, this wiki has way more than just lists! Check out the total site content page or just do a Search (both at left if your skin is set at MonoBook, at top right if set on the default Wikia skin)!