|Mode||Single player only|
(from the instructions) Journey to the legendary Apocalyptic City. Wage war against the gods of the Netherworld. Reign as Overlord of a searing, skyscraping Hell on Earth!
- Steer ship–joystick or D-pad left and right
- Thrust–button 3
- Fire (when applicable)–button 4
- 3D Sector-X has to have a 3D Imager or modern day reproduction in order to be able to play. It will take either Color Wheel, although the 3D Narrow Escape/3D Crazy Coaster wheel is recommended. The reset button must be pressed at the end of a game in order to play again.
- This was the second homebrew game ever for the 3D Imager, and the first total 3-D game, as the first 3D Imager-required homebrew was Lord of the Robots, although it only needed the 3D Imager when played in 3-D mode, as it also had a 2-D mode that did not require the Imager.
- The included instructions were very scant, barely having any information in regards to the gameplay at all, giving the player a more open-ended experience in discovering gameplay.
- This was the first in a series of five games, as 3D Sector-X was followed by Sectis and Continuum, will be further continued with Hellhole: Sector-X IV, and will be concluded with a fifth Sector-X game (originally titled Sector-X V: The War in Heaven, but this has been cancelled for now as the series has taken a new direction).
- The opening music is the same for the first three games.
- A very limited edition of 3D Sector-X Hell's Fury was also released.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.